We come into relationship with you in a variety of ways.
First of all, though, we must tell you that we are neither funeral directors nor embalmers.
We stand on the other side of that door.
Our role is to design, provide, and preside over all of the details for your loved one’s funeral, memorial, or celebration of life service. We are well able to intelligently and sensitively blend traditions and cultures to remain true to your loved one, as well as to satisfy the needs of family, friends, and communities.
As well, we are available for grief support in the days and weeks going forward, in person, by phone, or video conferencing.
This means that we enter into your life in several ways, among which are:
- Immediate care upon the death of your loved one
- Pre-need planning to organize your thoughts and wishes ahead of time, so that your family and friends are not burdened with last-minute decisions, and instead can free themselves up to be in the moment to remember, grieve, and celebrate your life
- Aftercare, in the form of grief support, to help you design and hold anniversary remembrances, holidays, and other significant times of memory.
You may bring us in to this process at a host of moments:
- Let your funeral home of choice or direct cremation provider know that you are bringing me in to organize the service along with you and them
- Be referred by your funeral home of choice to me
- Contact me directly in order to work with you and your funeral home of choice or direct cremation provider
- Contact me directly for your pre-need planning
We stand ready to be of service to you in a deeply personal and compassionate way which both honors the memory of your loved one, and brings you through grief and into hope.
Please let us know how we may serve you best.